Thursday, September 8, 2011

Exfoliating facial scrub



This isn't a recipe to fill your tummy with food but a recipe for smooth, baby soft skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and have to be really careful when it comes to putting anything on it, especially my face. Over the past few months, I've noticed my face becoming super dry and flaky...gross right? Well I finally decided enough was enough. I wanted soft, clear, pretty skin. So I did some research and found a great homemade exfoliating facial scrub.
I made it, I tried, I loved it. And now I'm here to share it with you. It's super easy to make and literally you'll be done and left with baby soft skin in 5 minutes.

Facial Scrub

2 TBS baking soda
1 lemon
1 wash cloth

In a small bowl combine baking soda and lemon juice. Add enough juice so your mixture becomes a thin paste (I added about 1/2 a lemon). Apply to face in circular motions with fingers for about 2 minutes. Rinse with warm wash cloth and water.
DONE.

Easy right? And I promise you, your face will feel amazing! Enjoy. Here's to smooth, beautiful skin.

2 comments:

meg said...

Girl, you are the bomb! xoxo

Bree said...

ooh, can't wait to try this. Gotta buy lemons tomorrow!